Friday, November 8, 2013

Letter of Resignation from a 6 figure job

Brad,

I understand that being the #1 Kia dealership in the St. Louis area is your goal.  I believe this to be an inevitable fact with a forward thinking dealer principal like you.   

I wish you you only good things for you and for the entire Jim Butler Organization including Jim Butler Kia. With absolutely no ill will towards anyone at the dealerships. I wish to thank you for everything you have done for me and my family.  There was no no request you did not listen to.  I believe that shows a strong character.   That is what makes this difficult.  You are a good person and it evident.

People will think I am crazy for leaving a very desirable, hard to get job, with a great organization, that pays well.  I accept their judgments as "their judgement".  This is something that I am doing for what might be described selfish reasons.  I am doing this for me and my values.  I have a fundamental difference in my value system than the person you have running the dealership.  You can not change someone's values.  

I understand if you can see no logical reason for my resignation. I understand that.  We all have are reasons for what we do.  Mine is FREEDOM.  Please remember this, I only have love in my heart for you and God Bless you.   


Sincerely,

A Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment